This 5-day tour builds on student’s knowledge through integrated learning activities. While S.T.E.M principles are a focus, students will also gain a greater understanding of Australian democracy and politics. It is designed to spark the light of inspiration in your science students through exposure to some of Australia's leading science educational programs.
Suitable for primary schools.
Highlights of our S.T.E.M tours include:
· Questacon- National Science and Technology Centre, and the Technology Learning Centre
· Ian Potter Foundation Technology Learning Centre
· Australian War Memorial ‘ Science and War’ education program
· Canberra Space Dome and Observatory
· Canberra Deep Space Communication Complex
· Geoscience Education Centre
· AIS (featuring sports technology program)
· ONA Coffee house and roastery – the science of coffee