Q What happens when I use up all my mobile data before the end of the tour?
A - No worries – simply use any of your $50 leftover credit. Visit the website and top up using the live chat option
or by calling the number provided.
Q Do I have to provide my Credit Card?
A - Yes, you do. This is for security reasons. However, you will never see a charge allocated to your Credit Card unless you request a top up during your time away.
Q We have 20 students, but 3 teachers. Can we all have the Global SIM card?
A - G.E.T Educational Tours will provide 1 Global SIM card for 1 teacher per 10 students. If required, additional cards can be purchased.
Q When will I get my Global SIM card sent to me?
A - We will send it addressed to each teacher prior to departure.
Q We are not sure of all the teachers going at this stage, can we do a name change if teachers change?
A - All Global SIM cards are activated by the teachers online, so names and other details can be changed as required.
However, we will assign the phone number for each card in advance.
Q Can I check my credit and data usage on the go?
A - Yes, simply download the app which will be provided and you can check your credit and data usage on the go.
Q What’s a WIFI pass?
A - The WIFI pass is an app product that the user can use to connect to available hotspot without any additional charges. The login for the details is the same as the login for the account on the web page.
Terms and Conditions:
- The international tour must be booked and deposit received by G.E.T Educational Tours no later than 21/09/2018 in order to qualify for the Global SIM card offer
- Group must consist of minimum 10 students
- Maximum of 2 Global SIM cards per tour
- G.E.T Educational Tours will provide 1 x teacher complimentary Global SIM card for every 10 students. If required, additional cards can be purchased for teachers and students at $99 per card (https://getours.unitednetworks)
- The Global SIM card is valid for the following destinations: USA/UK/Europe (3GB Data, $50 credit, 30-day WIFI pass) and Japan, Vietnam, Singapore, China, Cambodia, Malaysia, Indonesia (2GB Data, $50 Credit, 30-day WIFI pass)
- Global SIM cards are valid for 30 days from activation
- Once card is activated, the user becomes responsible for any additional data and phone charges
- The Global SIM card offer is not available for New Caledonia tours